Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Okay....Okay...Okay! These are two sweet little guys that are part of my life everyday.... They are my life every day... I LOVE THEM...Thank heaven for my boys.

I just spent the day driving kids to and from school, cleaning the bathroom, cooking, spray painting chairs, and doing laundry. Now that I am out of soap, and have successfully dodged the schwann man ( I didn't need anything tonite...) by hiding in the bathroom, with the rest of the houses lights out... It is time to blog.

Yes, I realize that I am a horrible blogger. I don't blog regularly, and I feel as if my life is spiraling out of control!!! OOC!!!

I am excited to have everyone come to our house for Thanksgiving this year...I have a huge list to accomplish tonite while everyone sleeps!


Go to the store

Buy Thanksgiving food

Buy Thanksgiving decorations

finish painting my dining room chairs black.

CLEAN THE BOY'S BEDROOM

CLEAN THE BASEMENT

Do the Laundry

Throw away a TON of junk.

Take a TON of Junk to DI!!

COOK, COOK, COOK!(Many things MUST be ready by tomarrow night!)

Relax....It is just Thanksgiving!


I also need to think of all the things that I have to be grateful for at this time of year:

My HUSBAND ( he works really hard, all the time!)

My Children ( for teaching me patience and love, and for being so cute.)

My parents (for teaching me and loving my kids)

My Bro and Sis (for always being there...)

THE GOSPEL (for giving me so much...and teaching me to give)

Food to Eat (Yes, I do love me a good plate a' somethin')

A nice old/new house (Old because it was built in '23, new because my DH made it that way!! )

Good friends (You know who you are!)

Spray Paint (a poor girl who likes to decorate: it's her best friend)

My Kitty ( I love my little biting snuggle bug)


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Happy Bird Day to you!