Tuesday, May 01, 2007

GO YOU GREEN SHARKS, GO!!!!!
SOCCER GAME TONIGHT!
A quick note...


These are some random facts about me. (I got the idea off Jody Ferlaak's blog)


7 CRAZY facts!! (about moi)

1. I really like to clean ears. When checking guys out prior to meeting my sweetheart, It could never work if they had dirty ears.J (DH) has Fantastic Ears!!


2. Diet coke. No the fact that I love the drink doesn't make me special, but the way I drink it does. I drink from the side of my mouth so my nose doesn't get stuck on the pop top. (trademark move for sure!)


3. I always shop at the grocery store after 10pm. WITH COUPONS! (and stay up way past my bedtime!)


4. On soccer game days, I like to paint a giant banner, and mount it on PVC frame that DS made, so the kids can yell "GO SHARKS!" and then run thru it...


5. I have secretly always wanted to dance with John Travolta. (okay, I actually told santa that was what I wanted for Christmas.)


6. Speaking of Santa... I BELIEVE.


7. I like to make old things new! Thrift shop finds, and spray paint are my two best buddies!



and a few more....


8. HALLOWEEN is my fav holiday... I really like all that creepy scary stuff (to decorate with!)


9. I HATE feet! Really. More than anything.


10. I am always trying new things. New recipes. Love cooking. Hate cleaning. Adore any ethnic experience and food!!




CINCO DE MAYO IS ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY!! I am gonna bust out the old Rick Bayless cookbooks and make mexican food until I DROP!! (mole, baby!)

(Come to my place, I will feed you!) (I am serious.)



3 comments:

everything petersen said...

The 5th is Dereks holiday! If you make mole he will be there in a heart beat!

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I so would have come over. I like being fed. Mmm...food...

SageHen said...

How do you feel about people who pick up things with their toes?