Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh, my word. MY BABY!

Ash is turning 5 in July, and that is not very far off!! I am pondering birthday party ideas today.
(As it is never too early to start planning...tee hee!)

So last years party evolved into a HUGE wild west extravaganza that involved 22 children! I am thinking that this year may be a time and season to take a cue from my cuz Bonnie, and do things a little more low key. (I was very impressed by her non stressful, YET extremely fun SPONGE BOB PIRATE PARTY!!) Ash says that he wants to have a party at the local public swimming pool! I say: RIGHT ON!! (now for a theme....hmmmm...)

So, here is last years invite. Just gets me thinking :)

Today has been an easy day.
Made scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast.
Played "scene it DISNEY" after breakfast w/ the boys

gathered Eli's homework.
ran two loads of wash.
ran out of soap. ( I NEED SOME TIDE!!)
vacuumed out the windows in my kitchen (there were dead bugs in there!)
picked up Walgreen's EASY SAVER
Dropped Eli at school.
Stopped and played at Bonnie's for an hour.
now it is just me, my ash, my blog, and my coupons!

getting ready to ORGANIZE them!

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!

I AM GOING TO HAWAII IN 34 DAYS!

ALOHA!

2 comments:

everything petersen said...

Swimming party, would be fun! I couldn't have done Kobes party with out Jodi and Jamie. They had a couple of games ready to go!
Have a good mothers day!

SageHen said...

Sounds like a busy day to me.