Friday, May 11, 2007


Two Names I Go by:


Mama

Hon


Two Things I am Wearing Right Now:


Brown flip flops

my favorite worn out jeans


Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship:


Communication

Love


My Favorite Things to do:


Make things with my hands

Dance!


I Want Very Badly At The Moment:


A new kitchen table

a tent trailer for my fam!


Two pets I have:


Maggie Boo (my kitty)

Marlie May (my LOST dog)


Two things I did last night:


Went to a coupon club thing

Gave the boys a bath


Two things I ate today:


Eggs and cheese

Diet Coke


two people I just talked to last:


ELI

ASH


Two Things I'm doing tomorrow:


Children's Museum with the boys and Sis V

Scrapbooking (?)


Two longest car rides:


To Canada, for expo '87 (the world's fair) in my parents tan malibu station wagon (we even sat in our car on a ferry over to canada!)

To Yellowstone with Judd and Eli (E was 1 year old and he threw up the whole way!)


Two Favorite Holidays:


HALLOWEEN!

Christmas


Two favorite beverages:


Diet Coke

water (with lots of ice!)


Two things I watched today:


The morning news

about 15 min of the price is right (I love that show!)

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Marlie May is lost?! Tell me it isn't so.