Sunday, July 22, 2007


Oh, The Little Guy....


Mr. Ash is turning 5! We love it when we see and hear him counting on his fingers, how many days left till his bday party! He is really excited "to be a 5, because now he is only a 4." They say the funniest things, don't they? We are throwing a swimming party for him, (at his request, of course.) and we will be having pizza, and a ton of friends coming, we hope!!
Ash and Eli just finished a session of swimming lessons at the aquatic center, and they LOVED it!! I think that I have a couple of fish on my hands. They had to get goggles to use at the lessons, and it was such a riot to see them exploring under the water, and getting excited about learning to swim. Ash usually took two potty breaks during the lesson, because I had the "no pee in the pool" talk with them everyday before lessons. I guess that he took those talks very seriously.


So, word on the street is that this baby is due Jan 11th. So we should know if it is a "HE" or a "SHE" in a few weeks! We are getting excited, and are trying some names on for size. Judd is the one who will name this baby, so if you have any good suggestions for him, please send them our way!! PLEASE!!


I am getting a prego belly, and have had to make the switch to maternity clothes. I even felt the little one move a few days ago! Wow, things are different since the last time I was pregnant! There are a lot more cute clothes, that's for sure. Also, the yucky morning sickness thing that i had with the boys, has been replaced by the most awful fatigue. I am so TIRED!! I can't believe how tired! It is all gonna be worth it!!


So- I am serious about the name help. I have a few in mind, but many that I like have already been used by family, so we've gotta find something that is unique, but not too wierd!

THANKS!!

4 comments:

everything petersen said...

So we will be there at the pool party! Our Noodles and all! Kobe ways ready to go today.
Thank you so much for the bday present, I am excited to were them.
Names.....I like the name Jess, Jesse for a boy. You can totally use them cuz Dereks not crazy about them. Girl You know I like Avey, and you might as well use that cuz who knows if I will even get a girl. But hey maybe we both could have Aveys! Grams would like that! Or I do like Alivia and call her Livie (Don't know about spelling) But you two will be inspired about a name! Love you much hope your feeling good....You looked so cute today. I love your hair curly......Have a good day!

SageHen said...

We plan to attend the party as well.

I had the tireds with all of my pregnancies. I don't think the heat is helping much, either. You will probably get more energetic in the fall (let's hope so) Christmas is going to be a challenge for you this year.

I still maintain the belief that Maren is a great girl's name. I have also come to like Lucy.
As to boys I'm partial to Cole.

BTW, I am sorry I missed your birthday. I saw you on the day, but I was so rushed I didn't get a chance (didn't remember) to wish you many happy returns.

Anonymous said...

Seven is an excellent name for a girl or a boy.

SageHen said...

I kept forgetting to tell you thank you for inviting the boys to the party last night. They had an excellent time!