Remember those days...When you thought that you were invincible, and that you could make a perfect life for you and your HUBBY??
NOW I'M TOO TIRED!!
I am so tired! I can't even explain it. I woke up this morning when J got home from work, and I felt a great surge of energy. Great! So, I made some dough for homemade rolls, to go along with the soup I am planning for dinner. Also, I made peanut butter cookie dough, and let the boys roll the dough into balls, and smash with a fork (they did a great job!) Now as I am done baking the cookies, and letting the dough for the rolls finish raising, I am EXHAUSTED!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAPPY ENERGY BURST?? I made major plans for the day, because I felt rested when I woke up, and NOW, it's out the window!!
Sorry to complain! I just really want to accomplish some things, and it is frustrating that I can't!
My mind is writing checks that my body can't cash!!
So, the boys are so helpful. Especially Eli. He has already become more responsible, and I have seen a noticable change in his maturity! So glad that he is there to make bowls of cereal, and microwave cheese quesadillas, when I am too tired to cook.
I have stocked the fridge with quick and easy meal replacers, so the boys don't starve! IE: string cheese, yoplait yogurt, apples, ham cubes, carrots, tortillas, grated cheese, etc...and the cupboard has plenty of PB, honey, and bread. Boo Hoo, my poor children! At least they are feeding themselves!!
And J, he just takes Lean Cuisine to work, and wishes for the days when his wife is going to cook him a meal again, that is nicer than a toasted cheese sandwich!
Well Honey, you might get some rolls and cookies today, but I'm sorry to report, that the soup is now coming out of a can!





1 comment:
I feel like that all of time...I am so glad "it's not just me". I keep teling myself that tomorrow I'll have the energy, but it just never comes.
Post a Comment