Wednesday, August 22, 2007



School's In session!!

So, we are back at the old school schedule again. I couldn't really get E to smile in this one, because he was afraid he was going to be late, and wanted no part of the photo session, that us moms insist upon, during milestone events such as these! 1st grade? NO WAY!!

I'm pretty sure that Eli's favorite parts of the day were that:

1st graders get to have 3 recesses!

1st graders get to eat lunch in the lunchroom.

1st graders get to eat breakfast before school starts
inthatsameblessedlunchroom!!

(at least that is what he talked about today when he came home :) )

Ash starts school next week! yay! school fun for the BOYS! Free time for Mom!


1 comment:

Jill said...

I was surprised I sounded so heated too. We had to do this writing journal in high school and I couldn't believe how sarcastic and mean I sounded in some of my papers. Man, maybe my true voice comes out in my writing, haha. Anyway, I love the pictures of Eli and Ash. That's so crazy that Eli's already in first grade. Good luck with school this year and we love you!