Tuesday, August 28, 2007




Another BIRTHDAY??




Yep. Eli is turning 7 in about two weeks! Crazyness! I seriously can't believe that the little baby that I was handed in the hospital with the massive mop of curly black hair, weighing nearly 9 lbs, is now about 60lbs, and is getting taller much faster than I seem to be able to buy new jeans! I seriously can NOT believe it. Nobody told me that time goes by this fast.

...and now he is telling me: "I'll be the one taking care of the baby, Mom. I'll change the diapers, Mom." My baby wants to take care of our new baby!!


So here is lst year's invite. A fun little romp at Mickey D's, was so easy to pull off. I have no clue what to do this year. We have suggested bowling, but that doesn't seem to be suiting his wants. He still isn't sure, but it is getting down to the wire, and I want to make plans soon!


Any suggestions?

wasn't E the sweetest little guy?

2 comments:

Susy said...

Hey cuz... time really does fly doesn't it!! My just turned eight and is getting baptized. It just floors me. Doesn't just make you sad? Hey when are you going to find out what that baby is??? We'll keep thinking pink for you!!!

Love ya, Sus

Unknown said...

Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the read and the photos.

Here comes an invitation to visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.

Thanks so much.