Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HA HA HA!!!

I just peeked downstairs, where a monument in our home, that we like to call LAUNDRY MOUNTAIN exists. I had to look when I heard Asher's voice taunting Eli:

"try it on sweet princess!!"
I am dying of laughter, because they are down there trying on my maternity dresses. It is so funny, because after they try one on, they take it off and trade. Eli just said:
"this one is nice..."
and Asher said:
" Eli, you really are a princess."

OH, BOY!

Eli gets mad:


"Asher, stop saying that!"

Don't Worry FOLKS were back to playing good ol' regular STAR WARS now....No, I don't get worried when my boys try on women's clothing.... I LAUGH!!




1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so funny! We miss these boys and all the cute things they say and do. We can't wait to see all of you!