Sunday, May 25, 2008

Avey's Update....

I feel as if an update is due, because I have been a terrible BLOGGER lately!! Sweet little Avey Violet, now weighs 15lbs!! Here she is sleeping in her favorite position, with her legs "folded" and her sweet curious hands by her mouth. She now can roll over and is growing restless with curiousity, and therefore, gets a bit miffed if you don't give her changes in scenery frequently. She sleeps all night, and takes two great naps a day! (I have still been wishing that she would take a binky, but no luck there :))

She tags along to all the ball games ( and believe me, there are AT LEAST 4 games a week, plus practices) and she handles it like a true CHAMP! She only complains if she gets hungry, and then I just get her out of the stroller, and "hide" her with my hooter hider, and continue to watch the game! She doesn't seem to mind, and if anyone else does, I could care less (wink, wink...)

Her beloved "bunny rattle" if always on her wrist, and she "eats" him all day. It is definitely a favorite! Her LOVELY hair seems to get longer and CURLIER everyday! (YES!) It is so fun to style and put bows in. I did an experiment the other day to see if I could get some little piggy tails on the top of her head, and it worked! (bows and all) yet, I couldn't leave it, because she just seems to young to have "piggies" just yet :)

3 comments:

Kyle and Janell said...

Avey is so precious! Isn't there a more politically correct name for "hooter hider"? j/k

Susy said...

Your kids are adorable...I can't wait to mug on that babe in a few days. I can't believe you can get piggies in already...and yeah for the curls! Make sure you bring the "hooter hider" this weekend.;)

everything petersen said...

So hopefully it is in the jeans, to get a peace of heaven the third time. Not that our boys aren't heaven, but mine don't sleep.......What a cute girl, I can't wait to smug on her in AZ.