Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Pray for Clarissa...
This sweet baby girl was born 5 weeks ago, and I haven't blogged yet to say CONGRATS to my bro in law Kyle and "sister wife" Janell. Yesterday, while Janell was feeding her she went limp and stopped breathing. A 911 call, and a life flight to primary children's happened yesterday, and she is now stable. She is on O2 and needs any prayers she can get. Please pray for sweet Claire bear today, if you can, and also for her Mommy and Daddy. I held her for awhile this last weekend, and she is a sweet tiny thing straight from heaven. (She loves to grunt and make noise, it is so cute!) We love this sweet baby. All our love and prayers are for her to be OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
thank you keiauni!
I hope all is well, so very scary!
How is things going over at your house?
Post a Comment