Saturday, November 08, 2008

Some shots of Dorothy/Avey







12 comments:

Kyle and Janell said...

Darling Avey! Love her long, curly locks.
Funny story about long hair: One time my uncle (whose kids had hair down to their waist by the time they were 2) asked my mom why she didn't grow her daughter's hair out?! Maybe I'll start growing Claire's hair out! he he!

Janet said...

Adorable! She is the cutest.

Candace said...

She is such a beautiful girl! She looks a lot like Judd to me. I hope all is well with your little family. You know the holiday season is almost here which means I will get to see your cute kids and not know who belongs to who at a Christmas party soon! This blogging stuff has helped me know your family better though so that is good.:)

lizwagz said...

oh my goodness she is so cute!

diana said...

I was driving home from Sea World today and saw an exit for Sassafras Street.

Thought of you and your cute little munchkin.

Cory and Monika said...

I love the cute pictures. My fav is the one with her standing. She looks too little to be standing! Time flies. She is so cute.

Mekell and Jake said...

One word. Adorable. I want a daughter who looks just like her one day!!

Melissa said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a princess.

Errol and Megan said...

Oh Keiauni she is such an Angel!!!
I need some of those kisses that she gives!!! mom just gave me a picture of her kissing me on the chin and her mouth is completly around my chin, she is so cute!!! I miss you guys!!! Lots of love

Susy said...

ADORABLE! Really too cute!!

Jill said...

I love these pictures. She is such a cutie!

Kim said...

Hey Keiauni, very cute blog and I cant believe how big your little girl is, and the boys. Just blog staulking and came across you!