Kissing attacks from my baby.
Avey tries to walk.
Avey gets black eye. and another.
Avey says "BOO!"
she tries to be a piggy.
she babbles.
Finishing the basement.
framing, check.
wiring, check.
lighting, check.
insulation, check.
Sheetrock, check.
flooring ordered.
Taking down Halloween:(
Putting up thanksgiving.
Asher is a reader! Eli reads a book by Roald Dahl:)
Gearing up. Creating a CHARMING homemade Christmas.
Fingers Crossed.





6 comments:
I need to give that baby kisses!!! I love you guys so much!!! Hope you are all doing good! It was sure fun to see your husband the other day give him my love!!! I HAVE THE INTERNET NOW so now I can keep in touch better I have missed seeing your blog. Love you tons!!!
Hey were did you get the cute blog template?
She is so cute. I love her curly hair. good luck on your basement.
Roald Dahl is my favorite author, ever. Yay for the basement! Not that Judd is not completely capable, but if he ever needs an extra hand, LJ would be more than willing to help out!
I love that second picture of Avey, my girls pull those silly little faces too. It really makes me wonder what they are thinking! Avey is just adorable, let us know if you need any help with your basement we more than owe ya!
Finishing our basement was the best idea we ever had. I hope that we get one of those way cute charming christmas cards!!!
Avey is so cute with her curly hair!
Post a Comment