
We went to a church activity called "trunk or treat", where everyone pulls their cars into the parking lot, and hands eager children candy from their trunks:) Avey discovered lollipops.

This is what our "trunk" looked like. My favorite treat was the bottled "zombie virus" and "liquid phantom" I think the kid's favorite treat, was the bubalicious gum:)

Our Iron-man and our skeleton. Ash kept singing "I am iron-man. da-da- DADA-DADA-dum-dum-dum." (you know the song:) Eli kept asking us to draw a line through the humarus bone, so everyone would know that his is fractured. We were just glad that we got the costume to fit over the splint.

"I am Iron-man!"

Eli's other brother "Jack E. Bones"
Hope your Halloween was a fun one!
7 comments:
your trunk looked great.
love the dorothy outfit. trunk or treats are so fun-i wish our ward did one.
Glad to see the costumes, I didn't get to see your kiddos at the "Trunk or Treat". Darling!
the costumes are AMAZING! with a capital a. i adore the dorothy and your boys are so dang handsome. i have never seen such a cool skeleton and iron man.
Oh how fun! You have the cutest ideas!
That skeleton make-up is amazing and scary!! did you do that??
ha ha. yeah, the skeleton makeup had directions on the box on how to apply it. otherwise I would've been clueless:)
Post a Comment