It's a crazy, messy, beautiful life.
I can't wait to see her!
Oh my, that's cute.
That will be so cute - I can't wait to see the pictures!
Oh, I bet that she looked like the cutest little dorothy you ever did saw!!! Now we need to see the Little Miss Sassafras in it! Love ya, hope that Judd is filling ok, and that he hasn't completly bitten your head off yet.
Awwww, she was so cute. Good to see you guys.
You have such cute kids, dont you just love having a little girl. Now if only Dean & I can have a little boy ha ha.
I bet she looked adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't wait to see her!
Oh my, that's cute.
That will be so cute - I can't wait to see the pictures!
Oh, I bet that she looked like the cutest little dorothy you ever did saw!!! Now we need to see the Little Miss Sassafras in it! Love ya, hope that Judd is filling ok, and that he hasn't completly bitten your head off yet.
Awwww, she was so cute. Good to see you guys.
You have such cute kids, dont you just love having a little girl. Now if only Dean & I can have a little boy ha ha.
I bet she looked adorable!
Post a Comment