Madeleine (Eli's school mate) :
"Hi, Keiauni." (I look up from talking to Eli)
Keiauni:
"hey, Madeleine!"
Madeleine (truly horrified) :
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE??????"
Keiauni:
"huh?"
Madeleine:
" I mean, it was fine yesterday, and then today ...BOOM! It's so RED and...whoa! It's really bad... What happened to you?"
Keiauni:
"um, I guess I didn't put any makeup on today."
...don't worry guys, I did today! Aren't kids hilarious?





4 comments:
Bless their hearts...
I'm glad my nephew finally got over the "you're kind of fat" stage.
That is so funny! My girls don't have a filter yet, so they usually tell me that I need to get dressed or do my hair, when I already did.
i am already getting..."the baby must be getting really big because your belly sure is"-lovely!
I love it! You can always count on kids. That reminds me of the commercial of the teacher who was teaching her kids about colors and asked "What color are my teeth?" and the kids replied "Mother of Pearl." What you don't remember that commercial?
Post a Comment