I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain, and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
I know when I am Baptized, my wrongs are washed away, and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again.





11 comments:
Lexi turns 8 in Feb, and she is so excited. I love love love his smile in the picture. What a great idea!!
that looks so good! i just played that song for a baptism today and i just love it.
I got those bows today and they are AMAZING!!!! The girls LOVE them. Thanks so much, you are definately way talented.
Congratulations to your (not so) little guy! I can't believe you have an eight year old. My oldest (and currently only) is going to be one this month!
Good work on the invitation. It looks really good. It is really exciting all the milestones they go through isn't it?
Congrats to all of you.
It will be a super special day enjoy.
I love his toothless grin! I wish we were closer to enjoy more events like this together. I'm sure it will be a wonderful day.
BTW, very cute invitation. Good job!
Hey! I found you blog through Vanessa's! I can't believe that Eli is already 8! You family is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations, Eli! The invitation turned out great - thanks so much for sending us one!
Hi Keiauni! I just started this blogging thing and look who I found! You are so talented! I love your blog! Luv Des
Keiauni,
What an exciting time for you & your family. What a cute little boy! You are getting so old! You have an 8 year old! It will be 5 years for me ubtil I'm as old as you.;) Guess what else...I got soo excited to reply to your comment that I did it on my own blog. Hehe! oops..go check it out.
Have a good one!
Post a Comment