Hey- I'm sure he dreamed about that car all his life. The fullfillment of his dream just came a little later than he expected. That is a priceless picture. Janet said that she can't wait until her boys are old enough to play football. As her boys grandpa I can say that I can see Matt playing football, but I think Spencer is going to be more interested in baseball. I can see were you and Judd are going to be spending your saturdays this summer. Julie and I will be spending ours watching Abby and Lexi playing soccer. Treasure these moments and experiences, because in the blink of an eye your kids will be getting married and out on their own. Love Mike
Crackin' up over the geizer driving a mustang. Love it. Very cute pic of Eli running the ball. So cute. I'm NOT looking forward to football. Man I'm a bundle of nerves watching J get sacked. They love it, so what ya gonna do?
I'm looking forward to hanging with you at the Family reunion. When are you guys coming???
We're staying at your mom's on Sat. night, what you guys doin'? Do ya wanna play? I'm gonna bring Lexi's flip floppers to get all dolled up...what do you think???
For some reason I don't have your email...I think you have mine. BTW why don't you Facebook??? I think you should. You need something else to steal your time don't you??? Talk to you soon!
10 comments:
I love the old guy in the car!
What a mean lookin football player. I can't wait until Matt and Spencer can play!
Judd in 50 years! But his hot wife K will be in the seat next to him!
Too funny! Hopefully he lives long enough to enjoy his car for a while.
Hey- I'm sure he dreamed about that car all his life. The fullfillment of his dream just came a little later than he expected. That is a priceless picture. Janet said that she can't wait until her boys are old enough to play football. As her boys grandpa I can say that I can see Matt playing football, but I think Spencer is going to be more interested in baseball. I can see were you and Judd are going to be spending your saturdays this summer. Julie and I will be spending ours watching Abby and Lexi playing soccer. Treasure these moments and experiences, because in the blink of an eye your kids will be getting married and out on their own. Love Mike
LOVE the grandpa :)
Crackin' up over the geizer driving a mustang. Love it. Very cute pic of Eli running the ball. So cute. I'm NOT looking forward to football. Man I'm a bundle of nerves watching J get sacked. They love it, so what ya gonna do?
I'm looking forward to hanging with you at the Family reunion. When are you guys coming???
I love this post - that old guy is great! And I can't believe how grown up Eli is! I bet he is an awesome football player!
mom and me could not stop laughing at that old man that is too funny!!! GO ELI, good luck with football budd you look just like your dad!!!
The top picture cracked me up. Way too funny! Go Eli!
We're staying at your mom's on Sat. night, what you guys doin'? Do ya wanna play? I'm gonna bring Lexi's flip floppers to get all dolled up...what do you think???
For some reason I don't have your email...I think you have mine. BTW why don't you Facebook??? I think you should. You need something else to steal your time don't you??? Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment