Things have been CRAZY around here.
{I'm a SLACKER.}
I'm getting my milk delivered by WINDER.
{ big Mistake!}
Boys are in Swimming lessons.
{and Loving it!}
Dishwasher is BROKEN.
{it smells AWESOME!}
Making more freezer meals.
{yum.}
Husband installs a new window in our bedroom.
{and tries to talk me out of selling our house.}
Husband takes A/c out to install new window.
{I NEED a new a/c!}
Taking tons of photos.
{Mental note: post some photos tomarrow.}
HUSBAND works too hard.
{I love him, so!}
Baby Ave gets even cuter.
{is that POSSIBLE?}
Ave learns to be a DIVA.
{TANTRUMS}
We have a puppy now.
{her name is ROSEY.}
She is a BORDER COLLIE.
{I call her Rosarita.}
We got her in April.
{did I forget to post that?}
Eli and Ash adore her
{She licks them to death}
Eli Pie got the "Most Caring" award at school
{and he is:)}
Asher prays every night for the last day of school to go well
{and it did:)}
Went to PAT's again on SAT.
{We ate enough meat to feed a small village for 3 days.}
Sisterwife and Veggie came to visit.
{along with their princesses!}
We go out on a date.
{AuntTony and Mandy come along.}
Saw WOLVERINE again.
{Judd made me.}
Hugh was naked.
{really, I saw it with my eyes, trust me!}
Baby learns to CLIMB everything.
{Brother's learn to WARN me.}
Baby climbs up on bathroom vanity.
{and destroys all of my mineral make-up.}
Ave likes to squeek "down!" before she throws something, well, uh...
{DOWN!}
The boys help me clean it up.
{all the while saying "ahhh, Ave!}
I cook. I clean. I sweat. I sing.
{all for them.}
I love my kids. I love my main man J.
{They are what it is all about!}
Dang. { I love my life!}
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love this post! It made me smile ;)
Ahh, how cute. I'm happy you posted again, they always make me smile or laugh, or cry :) Love ya.
We need to get together again.
Thanks for the awesome weekend!
Pat was great
Hugh was even greater
Do you think Kyle will read this and get mad? Ha ha!
What a cute post. Life is great isn't it!
Loved reading your "ketchup". I was sad we missed you this weekend too. I'm really looking forward to the family reunion! I really do love hangin with all of the extremely even tempered Copes...HA. Love them all! I can't wait to see the babes pics you took. I'm sure they'll be beautiful. Love you!
Love this post! So much fun.
BTW, hi Keiauni! I've been lurking for a while. It's fun to follow your cute family.
Post a Comment