We like to go to the local Settement Resevoir, aka "the dam," and hang out together. We try to catch crawdads, skip some stones, and I of course, take photos:)
Who is hiding behind that bush? Why, it's a Dad, and Princess, and a boy with a birthday crown!
Aves loves the whole digging in the dirt and rocks thing. She also LOVEs to splash her hands in the water.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, when did she get this big?! Where have I been?
Gosh dang I love my little deeder! ha ha how did she get that nickname? I have know idea.. But I can't get enough of her. Lets go to on a total girls date this weekend. Go ALL OUT. Love you sis!
9 comments:
Okay, when did she get this big?! Where have I been?
I love her hair! She is growing up so fast.
I love her little dress and sandals. Seriously the cutest little girl in the world.
Beautiful pics K. I love the piggy tails. Love them.
You have a true gift when it comes to taking pictures. your kids are so beautiful.
I love the picture of princess looking at the water. You take beautiful pictures.
can those sandals get any cuter? love it!
Gosh dang I love my little deeder! ha ha how did she get that nickname? I have know idea.. But I can't get enough of her. Lets go to on a total girls date this weekend. Go ALL OUT. Love you sis!
She's soooo cute!
Post a Comment