1. He's sitting in front of the TV - what is on the screen?
Sports or some action movie that he rented. (I'm sleeping with my head in his lap, during the action film:)
2. You're out to eat - what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Bleu Cheese or Thousand Island.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Tomatoes (uncooked, ones.)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink-
Diet Pepsi
5. Where did he go to high school?
Emery High
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11
7. If he could go to any one sporting event what would it be?
Red Sox vs. Yankees!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He likes BBQ beef.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Extra Raisin, Raisin Bran.
11. What would he never wear?
A fake Boston hat. (One that doesn't have the true Boston colors on it.)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Boston Red Sox, or Utah Jazz, or the Gators, or BYU.
13. Who did he vote for?
OBAMA.
14. Who is his best friend?
ME!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Pick his zitters.
16. What is his heritage?
Scottish, Cherokee, European mostly... (a heinz 57 guy:)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
Cherry Chocolate, of course!
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football, Track, Decathlon, Team Roping...
19. What could he spend hours doing?
WORKING. (that is his hobby.) and lately FISHING:)
20. What is one unique talent?
He build/fix anything! If he doesn't know how, he figures it out!





9 comments:
Cute! Pat's sounds delish. We should go.... soon.
Keiauni my friend!!! I can't believe you found me. How gorgeous are you and your kids. We MUST get together. I can't wait for you to meet Ryan. You guys will totally hit it off. Are you still here in Utah????
That was really cute! I was trying to think if I would know all those things about my husband...:)
Copy and paste for LJ. :) You guys are so awesome. Love you!
Fun post, Keiauni! I'm so glad we got to hang out with all of you last week!
That was a cute post and fun to read... I might have to steal the idea!!
oh that is so darn cute!! i am so going to have to steal that idea as well.
PS--loving the new blog set-up. cherries are so adorable!
I see you discovered TX BBQ, too! :)
Thank you Judd for continuing the love for my mothers Cherry Chocolate Cake. Nobody can match her cake. I think she must have had a secret ingreadient (LOVE) I sure do miss her. Love Mike
Post a Comment