It's a crazy, messy, beautiful life.
I found it. Congrats!!!
Found it! Very cool!
Cute. Congrats.
I am so excited for you!!!!! When are you due? How are you feeling? I need some more info...
WHAT THE H...I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING????? But based on previous remarks....AAAHHHHHHHH!!! That is crazy exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't find anything either!!! But, congrats you are usch an awesome mommy already!
I found it, what fun news! Are you feeling okay? Just crazy tired? That is so exciting.
HOLY COW Chica! So excited for you!
Your stick figure is expecting? CONGRATS!
Congrats you guys!!! I need another niece or nephew to love on! You know if its twins I get one to call my own right, HeHe or my Avey can just come be mine I will take her!!! Love You, Hope to see you soon!!!
Congrats sweetie--that is awesome!! can't wait to find out more info!
Congrats! I want more "info," too! :) When are you due? Also, I'm glad I'm on the other end of it from you! ;)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I found it. Congrats!!!
Found it! Very cool!
Cute. Congrats.
I am so excited for you!!!!! When are you due? How are you feeling? I need some more info...
WHAT THE H...I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING????? But based on previous remarks....AAAHHHHHHHH!!! That is crazy exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't find anything either!!! But, congrats you are usch an awesome mommy already!
I found it, what fun news! Are you feeling okay? Just crazy tired? That is so exciting.
HOLY COW Chica! So excited for you!
Your stick figure is expecting? CONGRATS!
Congrats you guys!!! I need another niece or nephew to love on! You know if its twins I get one to call my own right, HeHe or my Avey can just come be mine I will take her!!! Love You, Hope to see you soon!!!
Congrats sweetie--that is awesome!! can't wait to find out more info!
Congrats! I want more "info," too! :) When are you due? Also, I'm glad I'm on the other end of it from you! ;)
Post a Comment