Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hot August Nights...

We've had some great adventures this month... Camping out several times, at several different places. Family reunions, and a fun family overnighter at Willard Bay.

I have lived in Utah all my life, and have driven past this beautiful lake so many times, but never stopped. Well, we were driving home after fishing in Mantua, UT, and decided to check it out!
They have two pretty beaches made for swimming and playing with your family, and full RV hookups! We were so excited by what we saw, that we decided to stay the night. (We had a trailer with us.) They had some decent public showers, and warm nice water... The kiddos loved it!
AND: Congratulations to Jill, Jill S., and Kim for winning my baby bump contest!
(Watch for something seriously yummy coming your way!)
AND...yes we are having another BABY, and Yes, we are way excited!!

10 comments:

Janet said...

I'm excited for you guys!

Mudrow Memories said...

Congrats!!! You're such a cute mommy!

Megan said...

Yeah! Congratulations! When are you due?

Jill said...

I'm glad you guys are having a fun month. Congrats again!

Anngie said...

Congrats! Your kiddos are so cute:)

Kyle and Janell said...

Sisterwife, I am so excited for you! How are you feeling? Looks like a fun vacation!

gayle hill said...

Hey guys, looks like you had a lot of fun at Willard Bay. I've been boating there years ago. I am so excited to be a new grandma again. LOL, mom and grandma

Trista Rich said...

Congrats you guys...When will you be due??? I love that picture of Judd with Avey in the lake...Love it!

Bailey said...

many congrats on your new baby!!!

Mel Bernard said...

YEAH FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!!! Let me know how 4 is... most days we say we are done with 3.... it is a lot of work. I am so happy for you