Summer time means cleaning out closets.
Rexy here was getting his last meal, before he joined his buddies in the thriftstore donation bag:) funny story: we stopped at del taco one day, and they were painting faces. I don't know if you can tell, but "edward" and "darth maul" are running through the fountain at the gateway.
loving the "sandals" and the painted toes.
ave's loves two things the most: "Maam-ma" and sips of "di-Coehk."
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
If everyone was being honest we'd all hang pictures like this on our wall.
Your kiddos sure are cute...love the pic with Avey and your mom:)
Sistawife,
Explanation: I tried to post some videos from my FLIP on my blog and it didn't work but it did leave a teeny tiny post that I didn't notice until some people commented on it!
And...I still do want to split up the dollar store dishes.
And...I think that pic of Ave feeding the T-rex is wayyy cute!
Thats a cute picture of your Mom and Avey, I to love di-Coehk!
I love the picture of the sandals and toes. I love those sandals. My sisters both them in every size possible. Your family is so cute. I love the boys running through the water - so boys!
Post a Comment