Hey Judd can you come and teach Ben how to do that! Your family is so cute. I love Avey's pictures, she is so adorable. Ben wants to know if your a golfer? and if your going to the Family reunion this year. Oh by the way I love your table! Where did you get it?
Hey I am glad you left a comment...now we can keep in touch with ya. It seems the only time we see you is at Christmas parties and that is just pathetic. I didn't even know you had your baby girl!! She is absolutley beautiful isn't funny how they can melt their daddy's with just a look? You look like your doing well and I hope to see you guys soon tell Judd we said hello. Keep in contact with us thru the great world of blogging!:)
5 comments:
Sometimes Quin wishes he was there too.
I'm impressed that Judd is so helpful with the cleaning! That is awesome!
I'm thinking that Janell and I might have to accompany you guys next time...
Hey Judd can you come and teach Ben how to do that! Your family is so cute. I love Avey's pictures, she is so adorable. Ben wants to know if your a golfer? and if your going to the Family reunion this year. Oh by the way I love your table! Where did you get it?
OK so this is from Ben...
LETS GO! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!
It's Ben's dream job too...
I love the bows in Avey's hair! Did you make them and if you did do you sell them? I want to get Lexi and Abby some for school.
Hey I am glad you left a comment...now we can keep in touch with ya. It seems the only time we see you is at Christmas parties and that is just pathetic. I didn't even know you had your baby girl!! She is absolutley beautiful isn't funny how they can melt their daddy's with just a look? You look like your doing well and I hope to see you guys soon tell Judd we said hello. Keep in contact with us thru the great world of blogging!:)
Post a Comment