Let me first remark, that I LOOOVE my kids. I just LOVE 'em. DANG, I love 'em.... But now that school has been out for over 3 weeks, I'm am ready for it to start back up again! These little boys are just getting so bored. I am certainly not the best entertainer right now, since I usually have a baby hooked to my chestal area, and mountains of Laundry that just can't be wished away! TO THE RESCUE: My cousin's wife Rebecca has a great list of fun summer boredom busters on the blog http://www.blissfullydomestic.blogspot.com/ that we have been working from, and we are having fun. (though I am JUST SPENT!!)
Here is Eli making an ad for a poster contest about safety. He chose to make his poster about Sun safety..."Put SPF 30 or higher on your little monster, because the sun can be deadly!!" He came up with the Frankenstein mask and the idea himself! He is so Creative!Asher made a poster about keeping medicine out of reach..."because it is POISON!" he says Maybe I am rubbing off on him a little :)
On the last day of school Me, Vaness, and Avey went to sunny AZ for my cousin Mekell's Wedding to JAKE BELL. Here are my girl cousins at aunt jill's house... minus Bonnie Mekell the Colorado terry cope girls, the texas Mcdaniels girls and Chalyce (sniff....sniff...) We had so much fun seeing everyone, and it was so cool to see Quin and my sister in law Jill again.
So baseball is winding down, and swimming lessons are next! YAY, summer! Yay, school! ( 9 more weeks away!!)





5 comments:
I am so ready for Lexi and Abby to get back into school too.. I love having them home but they think that I am super boring. Your pic is way cute!
OH ya I love Eli's mask! so cute!
Go AZ 2008! I had so much fun with you and Nessa! I wish we would have been able to stay till Monday!
Oh my goodness it's been years! (Can you believe we are old enough to actually say that now?) I'm so glad you found me. This blog thing can be pretty amazing that way. That's great we'll be able to keep in touch now. I'm excited to peruse through your site(s) to see what you've been up to and how your keeping up on that amazing art talent I've always been envious of. Cheers!
Post a Comment