My friend Danischmack's baby Addie turned 1 this last week, and we had fun at Addie's party! Avey is Addie's baby, because every time we tried to move Avey away from Addie, she would CRY SO HARD!! It was so cute! You could tell in Addie's eyes that she was saying
"hey, don't take her! that's my baby!" I made Addie a Tutu for her party! She looked too cute in it! Happy 1st Birthday, Addie girl!





4 comments:
It was so much fun to hang out with you guys this past weekend. I love all of the Rupps! I especially loved meeting Avey. She is absolutely adorable. Thank you for letting me get my baby fix for a minute. She's a keeper.
avey's hair is so adorable! you take such great pictures.
What a beautiful baby with her daddy. Love those pics. We had a great time at the zoo with you guys. Thanks for the great weekend!
what a beautiful picture of judd and avey!!! you are seriously an amazing photog.
Post a Comment