Monday, September 15, 2008

Contest (inspired by Bonnie)

Well, I am a complete IDIOT!! I was trying to moderate the comments from the anonymous posts, and I DELETED my #1 contest post. DANG it! Don't worry... the comments were sent to my email, and I HAVE A WINNER from the anonymous readers posts:
BARBIE M. you are the WINNER!!! email me at keiauni@gmail.com to work out the details:)
(thanks to those who made themselves known!! It was good to hear from you:) Please keep reading, and comment if you like:)

So let me recap:

The 1st anonymous reader that makes themselves known will recieve one of three prizes:

-3 handmade bows/ headbands
-1 handmade Tutu
-a copy of my son Asher's favorite STAR WARS book (the force is STRONG with this family!)

I still have contest going on for my known readers!! You will also get to choose one of the three prizes. Just post the thing that you LIKE MOST about YOURSELF in the comments. Judd will select the winner tomarrow at noon! (JANET, I did not lose your post, but if anyone else commented in the "known reader contest" you may want to re-comment to get a chance to win!)

GOOD LUCK, and SOrRy about my MISTAKE:)


2 more contests coming this week! this is FUN!!

5 comments:

Susy said...

Does an anonymous blurker mean I can't enter???

Keiauni said...

No...you can! **see lower half of post**

If you are one of my known readers, just post what you like most about yourself... and you could win too!

Judd will pick the winner at noon!

Good LUck!! :)

Susy said...

I like my big butt and I cannot lie!!!:)

everything petersen said...

I always have a hard time answering what I like about myself. But thinking about it I would go with my Hands.

They can take, give, and help! They are also a constant reminder of our (Keiauni's) great-grandma, for she had small hands.

Susy said...

So, Bon just told me what she wrote. Spoken like a true R.S. counselor. Blah, Blah, Blah...hahaha. (kidding, you know I love my Bonnie.) You know she wanted to write that she loves her eyes!!! And she should have!

For real now...I have always really liked that I can find something to laugh about in nearly any situation. And I have to say that I have always been thankful for my love of music and musical abilities. Whew there ya go. That was hard.