You gotta love it! The first day of school. Our family tradition is to start the year off with father's blessings, night before school. Judd gave the boys terrific blessings. The spirit was strong, and full of peace afterwards. We all slept so soundly that night:) The next morning we had a traditional breakfast of eggs, sausage and pancakes, and then we loaded up our backpacks, put the baby in the stroller, and walked to school. We always walk on the 1st day!
When the boys came home I had piping hot cookies fresh from the oven ready (ha ha ha, just kidding) we went to Mickey D's for some soft serve to celebrate the day!
Avey and I are getting used to a new schedule, and Judd and I are enjoying a much cleaner house! (no one is here to mess it up!)





10 comments:
They look so great!! cute outfits and hair. Love it. I like your background too!!
Happy school!
Awesome first day of school outfits! Good job on doing a big breakfast and walking to school on the first day (we barely made it with just having cereal (we don't have an oven right now))!
They so look so darling. I love the matching outfits. I have a problem with that:) My boys at 12, 10, and 9 are finally rebelling so enjoy it now:)
they are seriously cute! i love the whole back to school thing. there is finally more routine and order at our house.
The boys are so cute. Who would think they were the same two that terrorized the chapel a few weeks ago. LOL
I always loved the first day of school and the peace and quite that happened at home. More time with the baby great.
I have been waiting for this post! Way cute pictures!
Heres to a good year of school and a CLEAN HOUSE.
You are such a good mom. I'm sure they loved soft serve just as much as cookies. They looks so cute. Hope they had a good day.
I'm so glad to hear from you!!! Your baby girl is too cute, and I can't believe how big the boys are!! It just feels like Eli was a baby! Time goes a little to quick these days, for instance, it will be a year in oct since I've seen you at our wedding! Congrats on the baby, she is beautiful and your family is adorable. I loved the church story, what little Olympians! Shaun and I are excited to be expecting our first baby in feb:)
The boys are looking so handsome and grown up. I can't believe eli is 8.
Post a Comment