Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THE WINNER is....

So, after much deliberation Judd has chosen a Winner for the DISCLOSED readers, and JANET you are it!
Here is her post:

"CONTEST!! (inspired by Bonnie)":
Hooray! So the thing that I like the most about myself is: I make the best chocolate chip cookies ever, and I am patient.
...And Judd you are looking so good today! :)
Fun Post!

I guess a little flattery never hurts. You all know that Judd thinks he is HOT STUFF...He just needed someone to confirm it (j/k) So, Janet, I just need you to email me at keiauni@gmail.com
so we can work out the details about what you would like.

ps: Judd really liked the comment posted by Susy "...who other brother's can't deny..."

PLEASE DON't GIVE UP!! I have more CONTESTS coming your way this week! POST, POST, POST...you'll have your day in the SUN!

2 comments:

Janet said...

ALL RIGHT!! WAHOO! HOORAY! I am so happy!

diana said...

Yay! I'm excited for another contest. I want some of those headbands.

That one was just too hard for me.