Thursday, August 14, 2008

He's basically an AMPHIBIAN!!!


MICHAEL PHELPS is a swimming MUTANT !!
(I stole this picture, Meliss, but I feel the same way too!! forgive me:))

5 comments:

genevieve said...

I watched him too. He is amazing!

Sara said...

I love his ears! I say that with all sincerity. Ears like that run in my family.

everything petersen said...

Derek is wishing it was himself! You know Derek and the water. When Derek talks about Michael its like he is his best friend, I just smile and listen to what he has to say.

Melissa said...

tee hee hee, even my mother in law, your aunt , has a total crush on him. hes amazing.

Marcy said...

his moments were seriously some of the most awesome in all of olympic history as far as i am concerned! weren't they? anyway, a little sad to see it all over but at least it will give me more time huh?