I have been busy making things for my little Sassafras' room!! Check out her little vanity and mirror:) (courtesy of deseret industries, and Behr exterior paint)
I think that she likes it!!
Another sweet yard sale find!! Can you believe that it ALMOST perfectly matches the "vanity" table?? This little dresser makes an awesome changing table.
I am having a blast decorating with an Asian theme, with shabby chic touches here and there. My next project involves a huge antique picture frame, Avey's blessing dress, and a couple of antique doorknobs. Wish me luck!!





10 comments:
Very cute, If I have another child I will need your help with the room. You always do so well with that.
Are your boys ready for school?
WOW! That is way too cute. You should go into business. The name is way cute.
I love the green walls and that furniture is the kind of treasure I look for at the DI. Good finds.
Cute room. Now you need to take pictures of the other rooms in your house. So I can get ideas.
that looks so good! i love the asian girly theme idea. i can't believe you found that furniture at DI and they match so perfectly-beautiful!
i can't believe that you found such great stuff at the DI and at yard sales! how do you find time to do that kind of stuff with 3 little ones. i can't seem to find the time and i only have two. anyway, they are seriously gorgeous!!! and the room is beautiful.
All I can say is WOW. You are a very talented person. She is so cute in that picture. i love her smile and the furniture looks great.
I love the big letters! I wish I was crafty like that... Lilly's room still has white walls and the curtians that I glued together last summer :P
The rooms looks great. Don't you love finding things at thrift stores and turning them into something that looks so good. Good for you.
Post a Comment