Monday, August 18, 2008

Some Favorites....


His beautiful hair (age 2) We always joked that when we cut it, he would lose all his "powers"
It's kinda funny, because after someone told me how cute my "daughter" was for the 80th time (even though he was decked out in a baseball jersey, and had on a red sox hat...) I had my cousin give him a little boy cut.... He actually chilled, and was much calmer after that! Not as many crazy adventures with Ash! So, maybe it worked!


(photo: 6 mo.)
Judd quote: "I can't believe you dressed our son in that monkey suit." Sorry, ASH:)

One year old doin' what "touch of class" people do...yummy DP:)


One YEAR old...


Newspaper birth announcement photo (3 weeks old)


(4 months) Our Christmas Card photo....


(2 years ) Cute "dee-dee" aka binky boy! (don't even try to take it away!)

Reading books in his room (2 years old)

Age 2


I just had to post some favs of my little boy! Happy b-day Asher!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love those pictures! You are way talented!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Asher! What a cute kid! These pictures are great - I love them!

Melissa said...

I love the curls. Happy Birthday Asher. Hope is was a good day for all of you.