This little Sugar pie can WALK!
She loves to watch her brothers and Dad from the window...
She says: "this", "that", "kitty", "da-da", "Mama",
"what's that?", "boo!", "woof-woof", "baby",
"Mo-Mo" (for "more"),
"key" (for silky), "shoe", "na-na-na"
(and points at the brothers),
She knows 6 signs: More, Baby, Cat, Done, candy, and Please.
She's got some SASS; what girl doesn't?
And she's got her first tooth.
My baby is one. I'm not sure I'm ready to let her grow up:)






6 comments:
I can't believe she is one. Were does the time go. She is a Doll, I haven't seen her for so long.
My baby boy is turning 4, now thats what I can't believe.
She is so adorable! I love her smile!
She's so big! It's been way too long.
I can not believe that precious little girl is one years old already...where does time go? I miss her so much, I haven't seen you guys for ages. Love ya, give her a good spankin from her aunt tweetda
She is so adorable! I love all her hair, my baby is losing all her newborn hair:( It is crazy how much they grow and change in just one year!
ps...I would love it if you would take Kaitlyn's picture sometime:)
She is the cutest thing, and is all you Keiauni! It sounds as if this year has been a great one with this little blessing in your life! Have fun!!
Kari
Post a Comment