Friday, January 09, 2009





Three happy little hunters...


Daddy, I like this tree...





Loaded up and ready to go!

We went up to Janell's family property after Thanksgiving this year, and picked out a tree! It was really fun, and Judd and I would like to make this a yearly tradition...
(as long as I can make the nearly vertical drive up the mountain again! No matter what Judd says, I maintain my belief that we nearly DIED!! He thinks I'm dramatic:)
The kids really loved the adventure, the four wheelin', and Avey liked looking at trees with her Daddy. She looked so cute in her little bear snowsuit from Danica.
Thanks Kyle and Janell.

1 comment:

Cory and Monika said...

What a great tradition to start! I would love to have a real tree but Cory doesn't want to deal with the "mess." I am glad that you and your family had a great Christmas!