Saturday, January 24, 2009

BUG tag! (for you Janet:)

My friend, JANET, bug tagged me. Here it goes...

1. Dirty Ears (I know, I know, I have said this before, but if you know me well, you know that this is something that I think about a lot. I'm OCD about this. It makes me cringe to think about dirty ears....bleehhk!)

2. Two faced people. People that are friends to your face, but are mean behind your back.

3. Zits. I hate them, and when I finally get rid of them... "Aunt Flo" comes to town, and there they are again!

4. LAUNDRY (yes Janet, me too!) It never goes away...worse yet, it follows me everywhere I go! Some of my more Dramatic household meltdowns, have been over laundry.

5. Gaining weight. I never thought that I would have issues with this in my life, but boy have I ever! Luckily, my husband says he likes "curvy soft women" TMI: sorry:)

6. People that judge kids with AUTISM without taking the time to learn about the disorder themselves. An hour or two of reading, would broaden everyone's horizons! They would understand so much more about the world around them:)

7. NEGaTIVITY! (ironic, that this is #7 in today's post, eh?)

8. Medical billing from our local hospital. I can't believe what a full time job it is, to get THEM to get it straight! (and actually credit my accounts for the checks that they so easily cashed, before they "mistakenly" sent me to collections...UGH!)

9. miracle whip and mayo, they are DISGUSTING. (yes janet, with you again:)

10. CHOCOLATE....why do I love it so much? Why does it taunt me so?

3 comments:

Janet said...

I think we were seperated at birth! :)
Ben was laughing almost as much as I was reading this...
he likes curvy soft women too.
he he.
Sorry for the collections...Darn them!

Mike said...

Judd and Keiauni, since we also have desided to go private, would you please send your e-mail address to me @
mikebeagley@yahoo.com

Thanks we look forward to seeing and sharing our lifes experiences. Love Mike and Julie

Jill said...

Chocolate and I definitely have a love/hate relationship :) I've been loving all these fun blog posts and missing you guys so much!