Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 favorite TV shows: (this is hard...I don't watch much:)
Dancing with the Stars
Grey's Anatomy
Notes from the underbelly (which isn't on anymore, is it?)
LOST (I'm still working on season 3, but I LOVE it!)
Desperate Housewives
The Office
GOOD THINGS UTAH
A good JAZZ game... (can that count?)
8 things I did yesterday:
Fed, Dressed and Beautified my Children
Plotted about my new business (PHOTOGRAPHY, of course)
Bought some new clothes for the kids online
DID LAUNDRY...UGH!
Made Calzones for dinner
Got a new hairstyle, with BANGS! (thanks CC, I love it!)
Tickled my baby girl & Hugged my boys.
Kissed My LOVE. twice.
8 things I look forward to:
Another Hawaiian Holiday...with the kids this time:)
(susy and bonnie, are you in?)
HALLOWEEN, because I LOVE it!
Seeing J's face in the morning, and at night:)
Taking photos with my new DREAM MACHINE
Turning 30, LOL.
DISNEYLAND 2009!
PEDICURES in the Summer
Being Skinny again:)
8 favorite restaurants:
Bucca di Beppo
CAFE RIO
Thai House
PF Chang
Thaifoon
Olive Garden
Thai Siam
The Roof
8 things on my wish list:
clean bill of health for my baby girl
skinny jeans
An f1.8 lens
More ME time...
A weekend getaway with my LOVE
**** job. (yes I just said it.)
NEW CABINETS IN MY KITCHEN (black of course:)
-or- A new HOUSE:)
8 people I tag:
Vaness
Janet
Susy
Bonnie
Megan W.
Desiree
Jill
Jill S. (I know you read this, wink!)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
skinny jeans, what are those? :)
I love the office!
I want to go to Hawaii, count me in.
...when are we going to get together and go to dinner?
Dang it, how did you know I read this blog! Stalker...
I love Lost and am so addicted. Does Avey get sick alot?
Kobe tould me you work at Golds gym. I tould him you probably work out at Golds gym! Then I thought how would Kobe know if you worked at Golds. I so miss working out! Come June, this laying around all day is going to change!
How are you doing anyways? We never talk anymore.
Are you REALLY going to Hawaii??? And what's this talk about Disney 09??? You need to fill me in girl. I need a serious "holiday" to look forward to...besides the Williams Family Reunion of course.
Post a Comment