
Avey's Daddy HAD to buy his little girl her first tea-set for Christmas!!
We were at Gardner Village one day, at the White Store, and J saw this little set. He picked it up, and said, "my baby girl NEEDS this!" What a cute Dad!

All of Asher's dreams came true! He got some video games that he was DYING to own, and his first ipod. He loves to JAM to the music, and Dance like crazy!! (I love his interesting "photo faces" that he insists on making for pictures!)

WOOOO-HOOO! Eli exclaims as he opened up "iron MAN." It was #1 on his loot list!

Avey loved her activity table. Especially the phone. She can already say "Hello, Daddy"

Thanks for sleeping over on Christmas Eve, Aunt Nessa! We appreciated your HELP:)
10 comments:
Wow, I am so excited that you wrote again! I must be way too addicted to this blogging thing! Your pictures are adorable, I love the tea party set for Avey. She is a doll.
Keiauni your blog is sssooo cute! I love the new pictures! And your house decorating is out of this world! You need to give me some tips! I need all the help I can get!
Love your Christmas decor (ack, I can't find my Christmas tree star that we bought together. A casualty of moving. sniff.)
Also, about the nearly dying going up the mountain, believe me, my sisters and I have been there. And we have all thought that we were going to die on that road too!
I am glad to see you had a good Christmas. I love your new family picture you put on your header.
You always decorate so cute. We were lucky the tree got up.
Thank you again for the Christmas present! I love it.
I love your new family picture. Avey's hair is so cute on Christmas morning and we are glad you guys had a good one.
Too much fun! I love Christmas. Your house seriously looks like something out of a magazine! Amazing.
I'm with everyone else...your decor was beautiful! Your kids are still as cute as ever. How fun to have auntie Ness help play Santa with you!
It looks like you had a great Christmas! Every girl need a tea set! My kids like the batman toys:)
Lets set a date and place to meet up! We are totally excited!!
Post a Comment