Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One year ago...


Posted by PicasaOne year ago, this little angel baby came into my life.... She is the sweetest little thing. I love her to pieces. I can't believe how much peace, love, and many blessings she has brought into our family's lives.
Avey Violet
6lb 7oz 20inches
1.04.08
I got to see a side of my husband that I'd never seen before.
I got to tell people that we finally had a GIRL!
I got to see the boys be sweet and gentle.
I got to buy PINK:)
I love you, little sassafras...

9 comments:

Jill said...

These pictures are so cute. It's so fun to see her grow up, even though it's happening so fast. I love that she's got some sass!

Janet said...

Her pictures are sooooo cute. Love them!

Kyle and Janell said...

What a doll! I'm so glad that you got to have a little girl. I can't believe she is a year old already!

Mel Bernard said...

Oh such cute pictures. He made me excited for my little girl to come!!

PABST FAMILY said...

Judd and Keiuni,
What a great looking family. Haven't seen you forever but I sure wish you the best.

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh they grow up so fast it is unbelievable. So much fun though.

Melissa said...

I can't believe it has been a year so far. She is an angel.

Anonymous said...

I love my little deeder! GOSH dang it she is growing up to fast. Im just glad I get to see her almost everyday! love you sis

Anonymous said...

I love my little deeder! GOSH dang it she is growing up to fast. Im just glad I get to see her almost everyday! love you sis