The Birthday that lasted 3 days...
Sometimes DH pouts. This is really annoying to me. I think that he had a wonderful birthday, but he was mumbling the whole way into SLC Saturday about how his b-day was supposed to be special. yada...yada....yada...
After being pinned as the problem, I blew up! "I bought you a birthday cake! I bought you the second season of LOST!! I am taking you on a DATE!!! We are going to have a great time, and YOU are ruining it!! WHY ARE YOU POUTING??????"
......sadly, I realized what the real problem was. (It's all good now...)
LET US ALL TRY TO REMEMBER THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THOSE THAT WE LOVE ON THEIR SPECIAL DAY!!!
I think that is a new goal for me this year. I am going to be purposeful in mind, and remember those I love on THEIR day.
***By the way, we still had a FABULOUS time, and ROCKY BALBOA was TOOO cool!!
I ate a lot of MEAT, and DH ate everything that I couldn't. (Including a Bananas Foster!)
...........Damn him! (J/K)
So still feeling like he needed to be doted on, we continued the birthday celebration for Three DAYS!! Having a cake and Ice Cream party with family on Sunday, and having a home birthday dinner (CAFE RIO STYLE) on Monday. I think he feels like his bday was SPECIAL now!!
doesn't he look tired from all the partying?
BEST TO YOU!!!





1 comment:
Sorry to change the subject. But why wasn't I invited to be a gib loser, too?
Post a Comment