Hey....I cheated. No not on my diet. I cheated on not weighing myself until Tues.
I have lost 7 lbs since last week!!! I know that I was going to wait, but I needed a comfidence boost (or I probably would have cheated on my diet) and boy did it help!! I am feeling so
GUNG HO about this gettin' skinny JAZZ!
Okay, so tonite is DH birthday, and after helping me out with a primary activity this morning (thanks honey!) A friend is watching the boys, and My madre is letting the boys sleep over tonite...So to OUTBACK we go, and the ROCKY BALBOA at the movies, and a LATE night of LOST watching is on our agenda. We are pumped!
DH is currently teasing me with his birthday cake (kids picked out at Walmart bakery yesterday) and I am not tempted!!
Have a good nite!





1 comment:
Rock on with your seven pound weight loss and your visit to Outback.
Post a Comment