HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
So, I am trying to get things organized, and putting Christmas Stuff away. Getting rid of boys old clothes, and trying to decide what is too small, what should be saved, etc. I am also doing this with DH and my stuff as well. Going through toys, junk drawers, and cabinets, trying to figure out why I save all the JUNK (or JUNQUE as I like to refer to it) and then, later have to convince myself to purge it all... It really didn't have a use after all.
I learned something about myself a couple of years ago. I learned that I like to HOARD things. Insignificant things that really have no use. I have been resolving to change that about myself for two years now, and I think that I am making some headway. It isn't so hard to throw things away now. It just takes me time to get around to it. So my first resolution will be:
1. THROW IT AWAY!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT,
JUST THROW IT OUT!!
I think this will help, although I still have major guilt issues about throwing away the boy's old school work. I think that I need to buy a couple of med sized totes, just to save the special stuff that they make. Not all the mundane busy work papers that they bring home.
Next, my resolutions will be to get (you guessed it...) My Body in shape for our HAWAII trip in June. This will require the following:
2. Lose 35 lbs. (DH and I are starting THE SOUTH BEACH DIET on Saturday)
3. Join the gym (DH and I are joining SWEAT FITNESS)
4. Cut down the diet coke, and drink MORE WATER....
My final resolutions are simple:
5. LET GO...stop worrying so much about the small stuff.
6. Be still, and calm. be kind to my children....and patient.
7. Make DH #1 (so this should actually be goal #1)
8. Make DS E&A #2 (and goal #2)
9. Organize and Schedule my routines, and life a little better.
10. Home can be a Heaven on earth, when it's filled with LOVE.
Bring the spirit into my home EVERYDAY.
Hope that you are making some great resolutions, and that your new year is a blessing to you! I know that I feel blessed to have a fresh start every year!!





1 comment:
Wow. That's ambitious. I have a list at least as long, but I'm not silly enough to publish it. ;-)
Post a Comment