Okay... I am bugged.
I accidentally forwarded a very politically loaded email to my address list on hotmail.
I only meant to forward it to my brother.
If you recieved this accept my apologies.
It is not my OPINION on the matter.
Please forgive me.
And anyone who doesn't know me well enough to think that I would think that way...
SHAME ON YOU!!!
I have recieved some less than kind replies.
So I am bugged.
One reply ending with ...hopefully we can still be friends.
I lost sleep over this.
Because I do want my FRIENDS to think kindly of me.
I can't help it.
Anyhow, maybe this is half anxiety over the situation, half PMS.
Who knows?
BAH!!!
PS: Grandma made it through her mastectomy with flying colors!! She is doing great, and is having a FANTASTIC attitude about the whole situation. I am so PROUD of her.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Okay, you need to know I never open attachements forwarded to me, even by my dearest friends. So I have no idea what you are talking about and we are still pals. ;)
Post a Comment