So I have discovered the south beach way of eating, and I think that Iam doing a great job...even if it is only two days into my diet. I am a little frantic about what I should eat, because I am worried I might not get it right. I think that this will pass though, as I become more familiar with what choices are availiable to me. PHASE ONE of this diet is VERY strict!!
I am also off caffiene for 4 days now......WOW! I didn't realize how addicting that stuff is. Water is my new best friend. I am hoping that (like my friend Marie says:) If I drink a ton of water I'll be able to keep the caffiene headache at bay. I think it is helping. only dull headaches so far!!
So, I think that I have already lost weight, although I am not sure how much, because I am not weighing in at "biggest loser" until tuesday.
The boys are doing Awesome! They actually put hemselves to bed last night! I was so tired after a crazy Relief society effort last night, that I hit the couch hard when we got home. DH was tired from work, and he crashed as well. MY POOR NEGLECTED CHILDREN!! Awesome that E was able to put A to bed by himself....(pullups, teethbrushed and all!!) I love these boys.
Totally in LOVE with LOST still. watched 2 more episodes late last night, to help unwind.
Today is insane. tomarrow is DH birthday, funeral today for great aunt, DIRTY HOUSE NEEDS CLEANING!! bills need mailing...you name it!
Found out Grandma does have Breast cancer. Scared for her. Waiting for good news after her Mastesctomy. Thinking that she made a wise choice to have the surgery.
Have a great day.





No comments:
Post a Comment