Howdy!
So have you ever seen the TV series LOST? Well, by hubby and I are totally LOVING it!! My little brother and his wife gave us the 1st season for Christmas, when we told them we had never seen it before. IT ROCKS!! DH and I have cruised thru the 1st season, and as a surprise for DH I bought the 2nd season from Amazon, as a birthday surprise! He was THRILLED, because he (and me too) has been dying to see what happens next. If you have never seen it, it is an INTENSE, and THRILLing ride, that is NOT predictable. SO DANG AWESOME
Loving LOST, and Cuddle time on the couch with DH after the kiddos have hit the sack.
AND...
DH and I joined a BIGGEST LOSER Group with some friends in our WARD (our church group), and are planning a weight loss competition. We all weighed in yesterday, and I was SHOCKED at how much I have gained! I am hoping that the pot of $500 we are planning for the biggest LOSER, will be a great motivator for me. read: SPENDING money for our HAWAII trip. YES, UNCLE RICO.....SWEET MOLA, BABY!!
Cheers!





1 comment:
I am such a LOST freak. I can't believe it took you so long to find it.
Post a Comment