Thursday, January 18, 2007


So, you wanna know what I did yesterday, instead of cleaning the black hole (my home)
I redecorated my entryway!! (with old stuff, and some fabulous baskets from home depot)

I simply took the old shoe racks that were collecting dust in the basement, and added some inexpensive baskets from Home Depot ( I have more to put in the cubes, if I need them!!)
You should've seen the place before...A ghastly heap of winter boots, gloves, hats, and coats. And I think that I have solved the problem, of always losing my keys... They are hanging on the hook above the baskets!! YES! Whaddaya think?
This is a Sagehen inspired entry...After I saw what you did yesterday, I had to post my project too! (I admit yours is much prettier!) Hopefully, this project (and hers as well.) can be counted as some form of cleaning and organization.... I think mine does!

So, I have solved one organizational dilemma in my life. Now, does anyone know how I can get rid of this cold sore blooming on my lower lip? OUCH!

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Wow! It looks great.
Good job on the 12 lbs. by the way.

Now that I'm officiall invited to be a big loser I'm having second thoughts.

I like the idea of a 12 lb weight loss. But I just don't know if I'm mentally where I need to be in order to work that hard, KWIM ~ is it really my season?