Tuesday, April 01, 2008

and the Bad MOM Award goes to.......


Poor Ash!

This morning in the mad dash for getting to school/packing lunches/feeding baby.... He informs me that his belly hurts. I just shrugged it off, and told him to use the potty. As I pull up to the school, he says "Mom, I had a #2 accident in my underwear, and my belly hurts still!"

Eli jumped out to go to class, and Ash and I head home to the bathtub. "I told you I was sick Mom." he says. " I know buddy, I just forgot to turn on my ears today, I am sorry."


"At least I can play with the bath tub sharks."
he smiles.



2 comments:

everything petersen said...

I love how children are so forgiving! I wish I had more of the quality!

Melissa said...

you know he is never going to forgive you for telling the whole world that story...not now, ofcourse but in like 10 years. i am sure right now though he is beaming because people are talking about him. i hate tummy aches.