Thursday, April 10, 2008

Her Favorite Things...

Oh, how little Sassafras LOVES her swing! She especially loves to stare at and talk to the ZEBRA on the mobile...

Don't you love the sweet little leopard print onesie from grandma gayle? I know I do!

And the pretty crochet blanket from Grandma Deanne?


Looking at her "dancin' friends" (that's what Judd calls them.)

Little Sis has been growing up so fast! She already weighs close to 13 lbs, and has been smiling since 3 weeks old. Now she is LAUGHING at 12 weeks, and COOING, and KICKING her little legs as hard as she can! She SQUEELS with delight when Asher and Eli talk to her. She loves "the brothers." Here's a list of her latest favs:
1. The Brothers
2. Her CRUNChy Bunny wrist Rattle. (she spends more time EATING it than rattling it.)
3. Tummy time. She holds her head up so well, and moves her legs like she wants to MOVE! (oh no, please say she isn't going to walk at 8 months like Eli!)
4. Mommy
5. EATING
6. Swinging
7. Telling "stories" with Daddy
8. People watching (as long as there are people to look at around her, she LOVEs life!)
9. SMILING and SQUEELING
10. I can tell she is really happy after she has filled her britches up, and is getting a diaper change. (relief right? She loves being naked!)

What are her dislikes?

1. Binkys (I keep putting it in, and she kinda yells at me and spits it our like a bad insult!)
2. Being held like a "baby" (unless she's nursing. She wants to face out, sit up, and not miss a thing!)
3. Bottles (I have tried to pump and occationally have someone give her a bottle, but she's not a fan of the ol' Avent yet.
4. Her carseat

4 comments:

Kyle and Janell said...

What a doll! I can't believe how big she is and big her smiles are! Kyle said that she was smiling at him in the restaurant but it is so fun to see her do it. Love that baby!

Jill said...

She is so adorable! I just love this post and love getting to know more about sweet Avey. These pictures are so cute!

Jill said...

She is so adorable! I just love this post and love getting to know more about sweet Avey. These pictures are so cute!

genevieve said...

She is so cute. Don't you just love this stage when they start interacting?