Friday, April 11, 2008

TuTu BaLLeRiNa PRiNcEsS..


Look at this sweet photo that my friend Allie took of little Sassafras! Isn't it so cute?

Watch for more photo's tomarrow! Allie spent about 3 hours taking pictures of my little SaS.

I'm so excited to see the results! (and yes.... I MADE the TuTu!!)



ps. Thanks for the beanie Susy and Bons!

9 comments:

rebecca said...

you gotta L-O-V-E the tutus! i made some for my girls and got their pictures taken in them...i am just waiting to get them back and i will post them when they do. can't wait to see more of those cute pics!

everything petersen said...

K- you did a great job on the tutu! So when I have a girl I will know who to come to! Really cute, I can't wait to see the others.

Jill said...

That is the cutest picture! Good job on the tutu - I love it. I'm excited to see the other pictures.

genevieve said...

What girl is complete without a tutu? Love the picture. I'm excited to see the others.

mandy carroll said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Love the tutu!!

Susy said...

Did you make the tutu??? SO cute. I am getting so excited to meet her! I need a baby fix! She's adorable!

Susy said...

I love the "funny thing" that happened with Ash! Too cute!

Kyle and Janell said...

Sassafras is soooo cute! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.