Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mon Frere & ULTRA beautiful JILL

I had to steal these pictures off their blog, because I have no pictures of JILL except at their wedding! Isn't jill cute holding her cupcake?
I'm pretty sure they are in NY here! check out Q's fro!


I talked to my brother last night, on google talk, and it sounds like things are going well for him!

He has a sweet wife Jill, who takes great care of him, and makes the best Teriyaki Chicken on earth (Q says it is the BEST!) We think Jill is the BEST!

I just want to thank him for being a great brother, and helping me out so often when we were growing up.

He is going down a rough road right now, as he works to complete his 2nd year of dental school in San Antonio, Texas. ( ie: A LOT OF STRESS!!)

Don't worry brother, you are doing terrific, and your accomplishments show it. I am so proud to be your big sis. LOVE YA!

1 comment:

Susy said...

I'm with you Keiauni...these two are great. I've only met Jill once, but she was so so sweet and very beautiful...and I've loved Quin from that first Skeletor hug. (Do you remember those?)